Saturday, August 1, 2009

still pooped!

ok, so now after getting up at 4:30 in the AM hour this morning, heading to Amber's house to set up for a yardsale that we were having along with the neighborhood(Irongate) yardsale, dealing with the freakin' haggling hags over something being marked 4.00 and being asked if we would take 1.00. I am finally home!!!

But not before we busted our butts, lugged stuff here and there, to make it look just right, and not before trying to stop a car that had no driver in it.........and seeing an elderly lady nearly put herself in front of her moving vehicle with no driver......the car T-boning one of the cars at our yard sale (glad it wasn't mine though.....thank you God!) finally made it home in one piece. I just almost closed the back door behind me, and my husband has to leave. He did tell me Zoie was down for a nap....I am thinking oh yeah...I am getting a quick nap......I get all cozy on the couch and start to get comfy and I think, this is nice!!

Not even 2 minutes after I get comfortable, I hear this little wimper of a cry, and I think, oh crap! Zoie is awake, I have to go get her. So much for my little dream of getting a nap.
Maybe tomorrow. Maybe not.

off to dream about how nice it would be to have a nice nap,
thoughts of a nice nap.

Yeah !! convention here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait!! wooooohooooooooo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah convention!!!! I cannot wait!!! I have to send that info to Sheila, though about the schedule. I got quite a bit of sun yesterday but am feeling well rested today after a good night's sleep. I hope you had a good night's sleep last night as well!!

Call me either today or tomorrow about your purse. I have to work tomorrow, but not all day.