Friday, September 25, 2009

another day comes and goes.......


hello my peeps!! yesterday I spent a majority of my day-- in b/t the one of many Zoie meltdowns!!! gotta love that whole teeething thing! My poor baby!!!-- trying to get a SU! order to go in. wow, what an ordeal! Still not completely in.......... ?!

anywhoo....... we are still trying to deal with John's Dad's sickness....it is a reality that the whole family is trying to come to the realization that he is not going to get any better. Doesn't look too good...... it looks like anyday now.....the inevitable is going to happen. John is not taking it too well. My heart hurts for all of them. John is really having a hard way of life right now with lots of other things too.......the economy......this whole adoption thing.......did I mention that he has shingles?? he is just getting it from all angles lately. I am trying to be a good girl and not piss him off! He is about to crack I think. Thank God for our ZoZo. He absolutely lights up when he sees her, just like she does when she sees him.

I think I will take angel girl to the mall today to ride around in her wagon. She loves that wagon. I love that wagon. Wagon makes Mommy's life a bit easier!


God I Love that little girl with the sweet angel face. My angel girl.

peace out sistas!!

No comments: