Saturday, September 5, 2009

not so sweet sound of a chainsaw in my ear

ok, so here's the deal. My so sweet of a husband asked me to come to bed early with him tonight, since I am sorta sometimes a night owl......I obliged him.
So what happens??? well, let me tell you.
I have been asked to rub his back, scratch his back, rub his head.....and oh don't let me forget about just doting over him. You see, he really has to have alot, and I mean ALOT of attention normally. But in this case, it is even more attention because he has learned as of last night he has shingles. I am not talking about the kind on your roof- I am talking the painful kind that follow your nerve endings. It can be had by anyone that has ever had the chickenpox- just in case you wanted it....lol. He has been complaining that his shoulder and arm were killing him for the last 4 days or so. (I really just thought he was being a baby ;) I feel so bad for him right now. It looks really painful. He is so stressed out,and alot of the time that is what brings it on.
So............to make a long story longer..........I rubbed, scratched and doted.
And guess what? I am up blogging because someone fell asleep on me in just about 10 minutes flat!!! Both of my babies are sleeping soundly now.
We are off again to the hospital tomorrow to see his Dad, he is still not doing well. Please say a little prayer for him tonight.
We (Amber, Zoie and I) were able to get up to our favorite local scrapbook store (LSS) Charleston Scrapbooking formerly The Pink House
for their "soft" opening. Wow!!!!! were are impressed!!! they are such rockstars!!! what an awesome job they are doing!!! They were very busy, so we just wanted to go wish them luck........rock on sistas!!!!!!!
well, now is time to put the ear plugs in....Mr Chainsaw is getting up early again tomorrow to go to the Hunt Club to see his buddy. Snooze on my friend.

No comments: