Monday, February 22, 2010

Stampin'Up! club - monthly project




We had a great "club meeting" the other night, and made quite a cute little project.


These are cute little bags made out of regular lunch bags. They are just the cutest-you can use them for just about anything, and they make cute little gift bags as well. I stuffed them with chocolates for Valentine's Day. I think I am making some more for Easter also!


We only had 2 members, and one "special guest", Jenifer, that came for the festivities........Lots going on around town here with the Southeastern Wildlife Expo- each year I say I am going to go experience the sights....maybe next year I can take my Z!
but we really enjoyed our time together anyway-their loss, right!?!?
Amber had some wonderful little nibblets that ya'll missed out on:)


Another Stampin'Up! club group is getting ready to start up if you are interested in joining, here are the details:


  • The club runs for 6 months (a new one starts 1st Thursday in April)

  • IF we have 6 people, it is 25.oo monthly, if 5 people join then it will be 30.00 monthly (it has to be an order of at least 150.00 to qualify for any hostess benefits)

  • Each person gets to be hostess and recieve the hostess benefits when it is their turn to play hostess.

  • Each month we make a quick little project that I provide (except adhesives)

  • If you would like to join, please let me know ASAP, deadline is March 30, 2010.

  • (You are welcome to bring a guest, just let me know at least 4 days before the monthly meeting so I can have the supplies ready for the project for them, if I am not notified, they will not be able to do the monthly project, but can still attend)

  • What this means to each member, they will recieve at least a free stamp set, and freeeeeeeeee merchandise!!!! *the club member for this month recieved:

2 stamp sets! (1 level 1 and 1 level 3 hostess set)

60.00 in free merchandise!

this could be you getting the goodies! Call me!!!

Don't miss out on the fun!! Call me today to sign up!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sign me up for another go round girlie!! You know I am on board!