Friday, November 20, 2009

busy day!


Hello fellow bloggers!

Hope you are all having a great day so far.......me, I am busy, busy and busy!
I have a house full of people coming in for Thanksgiving.....and from different places, so I am busy cleaning house, watching Z mess it up- and then more cleaning:)
Gotta love that little one! She is just sooooo cute, you can't be mad at her very long! She is currently sitting in her high chair and eating her cheerios, making me a nice mess on the floor of soy milk.
Today's journey :
1.) meeting up with John, getting some papers signed that I forgot to get him to sign last night
2.) going to drop off those papers with caseworker for the adoption
3.) going to costco for what other than: diapers; soy milk & soap
4.) going to wal-mart to fill RX, shop for misc. stuff
5.) going to bank
6.) making Stampin'Up! order
7.) ????think that's it!

well peace out my sistas!! hope you all have a wonderful day!!!
chow- I must get my aching bones out of this chair, off this computer and get that little angel out of her high chair and put her in the bathtub.............


This pic that I am posting is one of Vonnie & Z last December, when Z had to go to the hospital.....my poor baby! Just thinking about what I was doing last year around this time, getting Z settled in, then bammmmmmm.... MRSA. That sucked.


now she is trying to stick a cheerio up her nose........gotta go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God, it seems so long ago that she was that small!! She is growing like a freaking weed! I am so happy that I get to see her grown and change every day!!

I will call you later on today when me and MY baby get back from the doctor......be thinking of my little Ella!!

Loves!!