Monday, November 23, 2009

clean 'em baby!

yes, you read correctly...........my Z is getting her first teeth cleaning today.
yeah!! I am really curious to see how she does. I am sure it will be pretty noisy, because I already know she is going to freak out.
She and I have been practicing her brushing, making sure that we get each and every tooth. We go through all the motions, and I lay her back and tell her this is how the dentist is going to do it, then we brusha brush brush.
She had her first visit at 1, so now she is 1 1/2 they start the cleanings. Amazing, isn't it? I thought it was sorta early, but I guess it is good to start them off very early to get them used to good oral hygeine. Go figure.
Well, gotta run and start getting us ready to go see DR. Randy in MT P!

peace out my sistas!!!

have a great day everyone!
don't forget to start looking for your turkeys!

No comments: