Friday, December 4, 2009

Here in Seattle!!

yeah!!! Z and I FINALLY made it to Seattle, after sitting on the tar-mack for over an hour just waiting to depart from Charleston. I learned that it is quite a challenge to keep an infant occupied for hours on end, when they are restrained on your lap and cannot move. Pretty tough! Z did very well on the flight out here, I must admit. We had an incredibly long day, but she only went into "crazy wild" mode one time. I really tried to prepare everything in advance. I am talking down to the coloring book, her Baby, snacks, sippy, and even her music. We really met some nice people on our flights as well. One guy that was next to us on the 2nd flight is Z's new boyfriend, she got quite intrigued by him, he was PC. (pretty cool, for those of you old school peeps)
We really took it pretty easy today, just sort of lounged around the house at Jack and Sue's (Z's other g-parents) and tomorrow we are taking all the kids to see Santa fly in over near my parents in Darrington. He is supposed to fly in on a helicopter.
I really cannot wait to see Z's face!
She (Z) is having a blast, she got to see her 1/2 sister and brother Kyle and Ashley and of course her Papa and Gramma, her auntie Megan and cousins Leah and Junior.
She is one busy chick!! Running around playing, playing and just being busy.
well, just wanted to update you all on our last couple of days.
I get to see my parents tomorrow, my sister and nephew and neice! cool!!! I am so excited to see all of them!!! OH, and I can't forget to tell you about the huge craft fairs (that means TWO of them!) that we are going to tomorrow! how fun!!!!

peace out!!!!!!!
don't forget to be nice to everyone, the world is a tough place sometimes!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am soooooo glad y'all got there okay!! Tell everyone I said hello and give Z a kiss from me!!

I am super duper jealous that you get to go to TWO craft faires (no fair, no fair!). You lucky girl!

Have a good time and remember to give me a call sometime next week after your court date (got my fingers and toes crossed!!)

Miss you!!!

Gomunk said...

Glad you guys made it there okay and Zoie was good for the plan ride.