Thursday, December 10, 2009

It is freezing here!!!!

hey ya'll! it was literally 9 degrees here yesterday...(brrrr!!!! ) the day we had court. I will have to start from where I left off from the last post.
ok, so here goes. Z and I stayed with my youngest sister Kristi, her new hubby and the kids Sunday and Monday night. We had such a blast! The kids had fun playing together, running around and just being cute.....
Tuesday we headed back to "Papa's and Gramma Roddens" and then had an interesting call from my sister "the sister" (Z's bio) late that night. She was a bit angry and said that she had just left her attorney's office, and she was not signing the papers. I was dumfounded. I wanted to know what had changed in just the course of a couple of days....and then I realized she had probably had a few drinks as well.
So I got hung up on again, then she calls back and yells at me some more....and then I got hung up on for a second time. I just love to be hung up on! Don't we all!!??!!?? No biggie! Happens alot with her.....just the way it is. Her last words to me were "if you want to play hardball with me, then I will see you in court tomorrow". I will try to post the rest a little bit later, we are getting ready to go see another one of Z's auntie's and some more cousins.
stay tuned to "my crazy life".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Goodness!! I say that about the sub freezing temp and the crazy sister! We are all on pins and needles here about your court date. I have fielded a dozen or so questions about the status - so people are thinking of you and Z and sending you love and good vibes across the country. We love you and miss you dearly!!