Wednesday, January 6, 2010

endorphines


don't they say that if you work out it increases your endorphines? Well, I always believe things like that, and now I REALLY believe it!

I have started this whole weight/get healthy thing and obviously recruited my Mom, my sis-in-law and neice Amanda. We have all been talking about getting healthier, and so now we are sticking to our guns!

AND I LOVE IT!!! I love the feeling that it gives me just to do a yoga class; or just getting on the treadmill and burning off steam.

It really is nice that they also have childcare at Pivotal Fitness. I am going to get my Zozo into getting fit at an early age, hopefully. She is still a bit fussy, she has only been in the childcare play area 3 times now, but she will get better I am hoping.

The childcare workers have come and got me out of my sessions every time we have gone to the gym so far. She will get better.....I am convinced!

........moderation....

I love going there with my friends! We are doing great ladies! Yoga rocks!

ok.....so Yvonne and Jenifer....wanna do a spinning class next?
see ya there tomorrow!

I also have to try the kickboxing!! that looks like a whole lotta fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kickboxing......?

Better watch out John!

Yvonne said...

Spinning....why not and some kickboxing too!!!!! I will kick this ZUmba in the butt too before it's overwith!!!! Group classes are tough, but we can do it!!!!

Sarah said...

I gotta brag - I have nearly lost 5 lbs. in less than 2 weeks! I'm totally eating better and going to my kickboxing classes when I can. I love it! You can do it too!