Tuesday, January 12, 2010

can you believe that it has been really cold here in Charleston lately? This morning was like 20* and guess who's heat pump goes out in their house?? You guessed it, mine. It has really been acting up here in the last 2 weeks, thankfully John's crazy-ass brother owns a HVAC business. But not to get side-tracked on my little story......Here is how it was last night: On the way over to his parents' house, I opened Zoie's wipes to wipe her nasty, runny nose. I proceeded to take a wipe out of the handy-dandy container, and guess what??!! They were freakin' stuck together!!! They were frozen!! I never would of thunk that!!! I wonder if that is even a word!!! haha!! I just thought that was sooooo stinkin' funny!! I have such a stupid sense of humor, my husband told me. HUMPH !! I thought it was hysterical!!!

We decided to stop and eat dinner on the way home from John's parents house....I had to cut his Dad's hair. No biggie, I was just so happy to see that his Dad was doing like.....5000% better than he had been doing for the last 2 months. He really looked and acted better. YEAH! We were told by his Dr. that his days were definitely numbered. Glad he was wrong. I still haven't seen his "expiration date" stamped on his butt. What do they know, anyway??!!
We spent our time with them......and on the way home instead of eating fast-food, we stopped at Golden Corral.
They have such a good deal....it's like 9.99 per person and Zoie eats free. So, I think I am being smart and us eating dinner there, (instead of stopping at McDonald's or whatever) and getting water instead of tea. = same price of McD's. I had this whole thing all figured out. Or so I thought.
John then lets me know that I have to spend MY ONLY 20.00 on our meal becaus HE needed his last 20.00 for lunch the next day, ya-da, ya-da whatever. Like food is like something we need to live on...or something like that....
I thought I was going to get to buy a stamp set or something with that money. Fat Chance.......I had diapers and dog food to get with that.......but anyhoo.....I have to take Zoie into the restroom to change her, and low and behold...I am changing her, nearly finished and someone in the restroom flushes the toilet, OMG!!! I thought a freaking jet engine landed right smack dab next to us!! We both jumped we were so startled. That was the LOUDEST toilet in history! They absolutely have no idea what that did to our ears!!! Damn them!! well needless to say........I am still asking Zoie to pick up her flash cards off the floor.....I don't think she can hear me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last line of your post has me rolling on the floor!! That was funny as hell! (Not the loud toilet though, those things SUCK!!)

Did you get your heat pump fixed?

Glad to hear John's dad was doing better. I have been thinking about him and hoping he was doing better.

Yvonne said...

it was Amber and the damn automatic flushing toilet in there!!!! hahaha