Monday, November 9, 2009

not much going on today, thankful for that!

Today will be a pretty low-key kind of day. Z has already had her nap, I am playing on the computer trying to find out lots of info re: the trial coming up in Dec. Wow! lots and lots I need to make sure I document, just in case I need it in the future. Going to get my hair cut later today, overdue. So we had a pretty fun day today, we did lots of flash cards this morning, and just goofed off! fun, fun, fun! worked this past weekend at CS, not crazy busy.... Grandpa came into town and surprised me when I got home from work Saturday evening......that little crazy boy! always running the roads! He will be back here for Thanksgiving. We are supposed to have a pig roast instead of the traditional dinner. cool, works for me......less clean-up for me too! rock on my sistas!

No comments: