Sunday, December 13, 2009

another great dinner with family and friends!





hello fellow bloggers!
to start where I left off from the last blog....I must tell you about court.
ok, soooooo, after my Mom had to "wrestle" Kim about the signing of papers....she finally succumbed to sign with her blessings. The papers were not stated exactly how she wanted them stated, beings that she wanted to add more visits.....but the state was not granting them any more than 1 a year....she got pissed. So....my Mom intervened once again and saved the day.
I cannot tell you how much I love my Mommy!! She is always dead-on with everything!
They brought the bio father in....and I was absolutely saddened how they treat people in handcuffs. I just broke down. My heart went out to him.....he really looked terribly sad. We were instructed not to try to talk, look or communicate with him at all. How freakin' barbarrack can you be??!!
The judge was extremely nice allowing me to hold Z up to give the bio father a hug during the hearing, once his attorney begged that he should be allowed to see the daughter he has never seen. It was such a sweet/sad moment. I feel very saddened that he is where he is in life.
I am extremely excited to now let you know the outcome of court.
I am supposed to have the paperwork in my hot little hands at least by Tuesday, to bring back home to give our attorney to start the whole adoption process!!! can you say, "finally!!!"
So we are celebrating, and we have family and friends over to share in the joy!
The pics that I am posting are of me and my little niece Amanda. She is now 20, and getting married on the 28th of Dec. to a cutie-pie named Chris, and he is serving in the Army right now.
So..........this is also a pic of her new ink on her forearm. She got it done yesterday. I am proud of my dad, (her grandpa) he said it was "not bad". He is a good boy for not lecturing her!
I have to explain the licking pic--I started doing that to her awhile ago....and just had to keep up the tradition!!! I just love my little niece!!
peace out cheek-aaaa's!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am soooooo freaking happy that you are giving GOOD news. I have been on pins and needles the whole time, but was feeling in my heart that it would work out. I am so happy for you and John and of course my sweet ZoZo. I miss you terribly and even though I know you are having a fantastic time (I knew you would), I can't wait for you to come home!! Tell everyone I said HI! and can't wait to see your Mom this Christmas and meet your Dad!! Tell Jack and Sue I said HI! and give ZoZo a big kiss for me!!

PS: I am celebrating for you and ZoZo!!