Saturday, December 19, 2009

need to add this!

I sat and thought about how fortunate I am, just this morning. I really must say that I am a very blessed, fortunate and ultimately grateful for my support system: my friends. I love that I can pick up the phone (to 2 people in particular- you know who you are!!!!----- )and just ask their opinion, if I am crazy for thinking the way I do about things, or about just any random thought I have about anything.
I just had to say this, I sure do love my friends and family. I am soooooo very blessed. Thank you God. I could not have gotten through this last year and a half without you two. I love you my very best friends: Amber and Yvonne. I just love you guys so much. I really forgot to say this in the last post. You guys are very much appreciated.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

I LOVE YOU TOo MY BRANDY!!! You and Amber have changed my life....I just wanted you to know that my life was good before I met you, but having the two of you in my world have made it even better!!! Thanks for always being there!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, you too are so freaking sweet!!! I love both of you too so very much. I agree with Vonney, my life was good before I met y'all, but I feel completed now that I have both of y'all as my best friends. I always feel loved and supported and that just makes me smile!! LOVE Y'ALL!!!