Wednesday, December 23, 2009

showing a man how to find someone on Facebook.....that has never touched a computer. Interesting!!!!

so, we were just sitting here with Mom, Dad and Sarah. And I was commenting on Mom's blog about her posts. It is just soooo cute how my Mom writes her blogs:) We were trying to show Dad how to get onto the internet, and specifically on Facebook. Hmmmmm.......interesting!!........hmmmmm..... I wonder if that is what he is going to ask Santa for this year.

Probably not.

So, Z and I made it to North Carolina fine.......went to dinner, let Z play and now we are just GOOFING OFF !!!
Tomorrow we will pick up Travis' gift that Sarah got him......wait for Gpa Jim to get here, and whatever else comes our way.
Can't wait to see some of my uncles', and some cousins.

fun, fun, fun!!!!!


just wanted to say Merry Christmas once again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi buh-ee!!! I am finally over my hysteria from these final days of work and am officially ON VACA unti next Tuesday!! Give me a call sometime because now I can talk!

I am glad you and Z made it to NC. I hope y'all have a wonderful time with the fam and have a nice cozy Christmas.

When you get back we MUST get up!! I have a present for you.....

Love you and miss you tons!