Sunday, December 20, 2009

trying to get the Christmas spirit


I am trying to get into the Christmas spirit today. After talking with Amber earlier, I really decided to TRY to get more into the Xmas music, movies and decorations. Well, I must now tell you that I at least put up my Xmas wreaths on the doors.

I had my reservations about putting a tree up, going in the attic and getting all the decorations out and making it look super festive in the house. I just think that Zoie will have WAY too much stuff to get into then. She is totally in the curious stage and is extremely fast now! I just think she will have a better concept of not eating plastic, glass and all that jazz next year. Zoie and I are leaving Tuesday morning to go to my brother's and his girlfriend's house to spend Christmas there with all of my family. My parents flew in Friday, so a few of my uncles' and some other family are coming to my brothers house as well. It is going to be a hoot I imagine!! My family is cool. But you know how it goes, there are still a few nuts in every batch of cookies!! And I cannot take any responses from that last sentence audience!!! :>)

Just want to wish everyone a very, very MERRY CHRISTMAS!! But I guess I better be politically correct as well and wish those of you that are not "CHRISTMAS" people.........a HAPPY HANNIKA (incrrct sp.), FELIZE NAVIDAD, HAPPY KWANZA AND SO FORTH! Don't want to upset anyone:) Hope everyone gets to spend precious time with friends, family and loved ones.

Peace out sistas!!!
PS- this pic of Zoie is a few months old now, but I just thought it was cute.......but she is always cute, right?!?

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

you know she's cute, and we know she's cute.....she rocks cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you too buh-ee!!!

I will call you later on today. Maybe we can get some lunch today or something before y'all leave tomorrow.