Thursday, August 13, 2009


Good moring all! My Zo Zo is sleeping peacefully, so had a few minutes to kill before jumping in the shower, starting my hectic day.




Glad to see that my "gurlzzzz" made it to Charlotte ok. Rock on sistas! Can't wait to see ya'll Saturday!! I'm a comin' toooooo! Don't have fun without me! No just kiddin'!




OK, so here it is in a nutshell. Court was absolutely useless for the Pre-lim........just as the CW told me. No relinquishment. Next is the other person's - in Sept.




well, I guess you know about my master plan? right? Z and I will have to become "ethiopian" chicks............do you think we will "blend in" with their color/culture?


Well, about the only positive thing that could possibly come from us moving to Ethiopia would be........ummmmm......I will finally WIN that weight loss challenge that we have going on!!! HeHe!


I really think it's going to get expensive for my gurlzzzzzzzz to come see us in Ethiopia.......I hear it's a long flight as well:o)




gotta run!




PS: If you are reading this, ...........and ...........and you haven't seen us in awhile....we are not in Ethiopia............this is all a joke, you never really saw this post. (Do you think I would post where we are secretly going?)...........hmmmm............

{Legal Disclaimer}






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I swear officer, I did NOT see them boarding a flight for Zimbabwe......

We are already having fun and we just got up!! Vonney is dancing and acting a fool.....

We cannot wait to see you honey!! Give Zoie a kiss for me.