Sunday, August 9, 2009

my sweet angel girl




ok, so now you know who my favorite subject to photograph is these days.....I must post these to show you.




I cannot believe she is just soooooooo freakin' cute! We had the best weekend together playing! Friday we went to the pool at our clubshouse, Saturday we went to the park, Sunday we sorta had a fun play day at home. She is just so much fun! I love to roll around on the floor just playing dress-up, or pretending I am a puppy (like her "brother Sammy"!). It is just fun, and I love spending the day with this angel. I am just so blessed to have her in my life. She makes me get through some days. I even got a little scrappin' in when she was down for her naps. Yeah me! So, countdown for Charlotte begins!!!! I get to have my BFF's all to myself!!LOL! luvs my gurlz!




on a different note, please say a little prayer that the Prelim for Z's birth father goes smooth......and he agrees to just let us adopt her. I still think there is something going on with he and Kim (my sister). The prelim if set for Tuesday the 11th .


Peace out for tonight...........chow:o)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, you know I got your back and I am pryaing for you!! I believe everything is going to work out, but I have my fingers crossed just in case!!

Three more days (well, five more days) until we get to SCRAP TO OUR HEARTS CONTENT!!!!! I am so excited to be able to spend all this time with my girls!!! Yeah! It is going to be so fab!!

Loves you!!

Gomunk said...

Brandy she is such a sweetie! You know why? Because she has such a sweetie raising her. Were you able to get the pictures I took the other week?
I'm keeping you guys in my thoughts.

Brandy Jo Petersen said...

hey GIrl!!! I am so sorry for not calling you the other night after John picked up Zoie. I am excited about keeping the boys for your special day/evening out!!! You guys deserve to go kick up your heels! I can keep them as long as you need. no worries about when you get in. They can even stay the night, if ya'll have some drinks!!