Monday, August 10, 2009

trying to get to bed early tonight....


ok, so I just checked on angel girl....... again.......for the fourth time tonight. She now sleeps in her own bed, in her OWN room. Finally! She needed to be getting more sleep than she was getting...................She is sleeping just like a a little tiny angel sleeps. I told my friend (Amber) about checking on her for the first couple hours when she goes down ...and I found out I am obsessed with making sure she is still breathing, not tangeld up and just overall peaceful.

I have this thing about worrying about her. Have had it since the moment I got her. I am trying to get better about this......Does the worry ever end?

Is this just part of being a parent? I think I am just so worried that I won't be able to help her if she needs me in the middle of the night and I can't hear/see her. I have the monitor set to the highest setting (even if John snores like a freight train I can hopefully still hear her). (2 monitors, actually, in case one fails)


ok.....so paranoia will destroy-ya..........:o)


I got nothing accomplished today except for taking angel girl to get her blood drawn for her allergy testing to be done. She is highly allergic to something....we are not sure if it is something she is eating, or what.

We should have results back within a week.


Well, going to peace out for now..........

this is something I made for a special someone.

2 comments:

Gomunk said...

Yes, it's part of being a parent, and while it doesn't go away entirely, it will get better. I still check on mine before I go to bed to make sure they are still in their beds, covered up, have their stuffed animals, and have their thumbs out of their mouths. :)
I hope you guys are able to get her allergies straightened out. **Hugs**

Anonymous said...

I really do hope y'all figure out what she is allergic too. Those bites are horrible and look like they itch.