Wednesday, August 5, 2009

late night, and still lots to do


hello you all!!! hope everybody had a great day......mine was ok, just waitin' till next Saturday morning and counting down the days! We leave for the Charlotte convention.......as John calls it, "The Nerd Convention!" that's ok..... I know I am a scrapbooking/crafting nerd! Absolutely no denying that. I just get totally lost in my designing, and everything involved with it. I just go to a happy place in my little mind, and just only think about happy things! :o) Amber and Vonny are going to leave Wednesday, and I will just meet them in Charlotte on Sat. but anyhoooo!!!

woooooohooooooooooo!! I am soooooooooooo excited! Amber and I went last year for the whole thing, but I can't do it this year, since I now have my ZoZo!!! I still get to play a little though :o)



Zoie had her 15 month old checkup on Monday, the dr. says she is doing great, she has gained another pound....she now weighs 21 lbs and 5 oz. and is 30 in. tall. She is getting soooooo big!!

She has had a bit of a growing spurt here lately.......and outgrowing everything! She is just into everything also!!! My house is just a wreck these days, but I really don't mind.

well, got lashes to do early in the moring.....so farewell till the next post :o)


PS- saw this bumper sticker on a car downtown a bit ago....thought it was funny! enjoy! I am guilty!!! but now at least I have a bluetooth!

No comments: